Langsung ke konten utama

A Whole NEW Page, and Yes, (Enormously) Long Story Short..

It's 2017 already and last time I made a blog post was like........ soooo long that I couldn't even remember. I'm so lame and stuffs so yeah, please welcome me back, I think..? :'D
Too many stories unwritten & unrecorded on this (nearly retired) blog. Can't believe how time flies and things change and life goes and on and on.. Now lemme (try to) make it up to you okay? :')) To sum this (tobat) blogger called Wardah Nafisah 's life up, there are gonna be unending "long story short" in this post so bear with me please?! :))

Long story short, I've graduated! Yes, from the university that's been handwritten on my school-book since elementary. Experiencing fantastic and life-changing journey of my best studying years in the best school in the country (not being arrogant or what, but it's University of Indonesia, the country name is the only name of our university so I guess I couldn't be wrong with my statement, true? :P ), last year I've successfully defended my thesis and made myself all the way to the Balairung, to the greatest graduation, #WisudaUI..
It's all because of you, it's all for you..




Long story short, I've also been 'graduated' from the scholarship boarding house I was in for the recent 2 years, Rumah Kepemimpinan PPSDMS Nurul Fikri. A home that's not only a place to sleep in, but also where I learnt everything for life, where I set real goals, determined targets & dreams, developed my potentials, achieved abundantly looot of things, discovered my passion, embraced true friends and found the true unbiological family. Religious values, leadership, talents, life skills.. all are very well-improved in that 'magical' circle formed in the blue castle.
My unbiological family at our graduation night
A home.

Long story short, I've been to South Korea, and not only once, but 2 (hell yeah, hahaa)! On winter 2015 a paper research competition in Seoul National University (서울대학) brought me there for a week, and on the next winter (in 2016) another opportunity of living in Seoul knocking up when I got a short course (around 4 weeks) scholarship in Chung-Ang University (). I don't know why I'm so matched up with winter, but I love it so I'm (more than) good! What I love about South Korea, especially Seoul (because both times I was living in that city and spent most of the time there so I have no guts to judge wholly), are.... (almost) everything! Foods are heavenly delicious, people are nicely heartwarming, and what I love the most... the study atmosphere that's sooo lit!! Believe me, the best part in Seoul wasn't to 'accidentally' meet some members of a booming K-pop boyband star (uhmm, I was happened to be in Spao store when there were an event with EXO's Suho & Chen,, which at that time I had no idea who the heck are those guys so...yeah, pardon me :"D heheu), or to eat (very cheap & soooo tasty) hot tteokbokki in the middle of an icy night after a tiring stroll, or to enjoy a night with friends after exam day eating the most delicious (and free, it was the campus treat) dalkgalbi (a kind of korean cheesy fried rice) and call it a day, or to explore and shop various skincare that seemed to be no end, or to visit the exhilarating South-North Korea border.... but it's the study atmosphere that still got me in an awe. The students' spirit, the curriculum & class system, the teachers' style... well I think I'll write more details about this in another post (soon, hopefully).
Seoul girl.

Long story short, yes... I'M MARRIED now! The biggest change in my life has been taking over, that now I'm not a single woman anymore, I'm a wife! Our love stories were.. a fast-track. Last year's Ramadhan in the last 10days I went umrah with mom & brothers. No one could even predict that a night of 29 Ramadhan in King Abdul Aziz airport Jeddah while waiting for our flight home, would lead to his visit to my home at the 2nd week of Syawal, and now we're here. So, we were actually on the same umrah schedule, in exactly the same departing-arriving airplane, even in the same executive lounge in Juanda airport when we're about to depart,, only different travel groups. Destiny made us meet. Allah set the scenario so beautifully that no one would ever think of. And why fast-track? He came to my parents at home at around the 2nd week of Syawal, then a week after; our engagement. And 2 months after that; our wedding vow (akad nikah), and the journey began.. It's that surprising, that exciting, that mesmerizing, it's that good! :")
Akad nikah, Sept 25th 2016
Promise I'll be sharing more about this one in another exclusive post. Hehehee :3

Long story short (too), the sweetest guy of mine has been bringing me around the world. This guy, my husband, before we got married, he asked me what was my biggest dream in life. I answered with a pure honesty, the dream that I've set yeaaars ago maybe before I could even write and read, was traveling the world. I've begun accomplishing my dream from one journey to another, but now it's getting (definitely) much better since I've got a lifetime partner and company to achieve the dream. Started with West Europe for our honeymoon, and by the latest was Turkey along with my family. Let's continue our journey in taking over the world, ok hubby?! Can't help but feeling so blessed to be able to conquer the world with most beloved ones. Couldn't really tell many stories here but you could check out my instagram account to take a peek of the fun, hehee :D
Our beautiful journey

And, long story short, now I'm (trying) to go back to the blog. And if I use mostly English in my posts, pardon me it's not because I'm a snob who doesn't love my own nation language. It's because this is how I'm trying to stay good in English. Because I believe language is to be getting used to. I'm not speaking English in daily life so this is I guess the perfect media for me to keep practicing. I was (kind of) forgetting my blog for social media, but now I'm trying to use 'em as less as possible. Social media is quite addicting and I think too time-wasting, despite many good points within, of course. So I'm now trying to be as wise as I could in using my time and balancing life. So,, Welcome me back, blog?! ;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mein Traumhaus

Ich habe ein Traumhaus. Mein Traumhaus is in der Stadt, in London. Es hat ein Wohnzimmer, vier Schlafzimmer, ein Esszimmer, zwei Badezimmer, eine Küche, einen Leseraum, eine Garage, und viele Fenster. Im Esszimmer stehen fünf Stühle, ein Tisch, und ein Teppich. Das Wohnzimmer hat zwei Sofas, zwei Sessels, einen Tisch, zwei Zimmerpflanzen, einen Kamin, und einen Fernseher. Die Küche ist ziemlich klein aber das ist schön und sauber. Der Leseraum ist mein Lieblingsplatz in das Haus. Da stehen ein Sofa mit viele Kissen, ein Tisch, ein Teppich, eine Holzleiter, zwei Stehlampen, und natürlich, ein groß Bücherregal mit viele Bücher. In das Bücherregal gibt es Romane, Enzyklopädie, Wörterbücher, Geschichtsbücher, Landkarten, und die anderen. Der Leseraum ist breit, ruhig, sehr angenehm und hell! Das haus hat auch ein Schwimmbad und einen Garten. Ich kann es spielen mit meine Familie. Dieses Haus ist nicht billig, aber das ist normal. Mein Traumhaus ist sehr schön

Road to the First ABROAD!

Heellloooooo Bloggeeeerrrr!!! Wow it's definitely been a very LONG while since my last post. Over a year, eh?! OH goodness... *bersih2in sarang laba-laba* Okay lemme explain first. It's all because of the microblogging thing called  Twitter I've been sharing all my blabs about my days, activities, feelings, surroundings, there.. Sooo yeaah so sorry if you're forgotten for a little  while.. Hehehee Well, let's see what do I have to share here.. Hmm it's too many things! Too MUCH! I've been through sooooo many things and missed to put it here.. Umm,, where do we gotta start? OH okay today's December 25th. Nothing's special in this day except my beloved athlete  Dwi Nurvita  's birthday bash! The woman futsal athlete, a Jkt-Bdg LDR patriot, the girl with no nose and no eyebrow muahahhahahhaa ^.^v AND.... I got a really BIG NEWS ! You know, in my life I've got many targets to achieve. One of them is to go abroad. There are some cou